Search results

1. B

Submersible pump humming

Humming is good. I have had two pumps in my well since I have lived in my house for 10 years and both have always hummed. The newest is a 1 horse 20 GPM Areomotor that hummed out of the box. I just learned to get over it and it lets me know my pump works I guess.
  2. B

States like California are oulawing the use of brass in water wells?

I did not know they use lead in the brass making process. I had a feeling it had to do with lead. Thanks for the answers. So governments are worried about a small amount of lead in brass but it is ok to dump truck loads of poisonous sodium fluoride in city water systems and put harmful BPA...
  3. B

States like California are oulawing the use of brass in water wells?

This is just a general question but something I may be concerned about in the future. As far as I know they are not banning brass in wells here in MI. Why is brass a bad thing in water well components and plumbing? I thought brass was good or is there something I'm missing?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks