Search results

1. julia

Closet flange too high, floor not level

update I don't know why but slabs are not sold around here even in plumbing supply places. Now my plan is to buy a new toilet (Niagara flapperless, because I have a 10" rough in and also because there's a tank sweat problem in the summer since I don't have central air). And then I...
  2. julia

slab question Do you know how I can get a slab? I can't find one here. I've been to both big box stores and they don't carry them here. They can order one for me if I know a maker. Do you know a brand I can try? I did see a "toilet base plate" for sale on the internet. They appear to be...
  3. julia

Thank you so much for your replies. I think I do need to raise the floor rather than try a different kind of seal/ring because there's really only 1/8" between the underside of the toilet and the flange since the flange is so high in some places. The flange itself is level but the concrete...
  4. julia

Need Advice on Cleaning Water Line Stain

I've used a little piece of broken red brick and very gently scrubbed a little at a time. It worked great when nothing else would. Maybe I hurt the finish in some way but it still seems fine.
  5. julia

I have been trying to fix this toilet since August. On one side the flange is 5/8" high and the other side 3/8" high. A plumber said the only solution is to tile the whole floor. The last time I tried, I shimmed and grouted the base. The toilet doesn't rock and the bowl is level...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks