Search results

1. K

Shower Mixing Valve or Tank not putting hot water through

Thanks for the information on the balancing spool! Will give that a try. Is it there any trick to pulling it out? (Trying to avoid a Tim the Toolman moment!).
  2. K

I don't. Hot water works fine everywhere else.
  3. K

I have a shower that can't get beyond luke warm. Sink next to it gets plenty of hot water. I have sterling fixtures throughout and the house is about 15 years old. I changed out the mixing valve, but that didn't completely solve the problem. I can finally get medium warm water if I let it...
  4. K

Bad Sterling Mixing Valve in Shower

I have similar setup in both my shower units. Can't get water fully hot, or worse, every once in a while a blast of scalding hot water comes through. I have replaced the mixing valve with a new one, but still haven't fully fixed the problem. Not sure if there's something I can do to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks