Search results

1. NachoTime

Seeking advice on connecting utility sink pump

Gotcha. The previous owner configured it to pump in to the sewer (not that it makes it right). It's my understanding that it's not allowed, but does commonly occur. The volume of water we're talking about is extremely minimal if any. It's been raining pretty good over the past several days...
  2. NachoTime

Thank you HJ for taking a look at the setup. My first thought was to use the existing drain line, but was informed the gray water should be treated separately even though it all seemed gray to me. I'm no fan of reinventing the wheel so I'll look in to using/upgrading the existing sump pit...
  3. NachoTime

Just purchased a home and we're looking for some advice on getting our laundry room up and running. The house was built in 1950's and is a single story with an unfinished basement so fortunately we've got plenty of access. The sump pit is original and as I understand it really needs to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks