Search results

1. Bmaker

Oh where, oh where does that circuit go?

Doing a bit of remodeling on my daughter's kitchen. They have a switch on the wall that doesn't seem to control anything, although I can tell it is wired up to a hot circuit. I've checked all the outlets and lights in the immediate vicinity, even the garage and outdoors. Is there an...
  2. Bmaker

Controlling under-cabinet fluorescent fixtures with a wall switch

I just installed a set of 4 under-cabinet fluorescent fixtures. These are GE's with T5 tubes. The fixtures come with a 3-prong plug so they have to be plugged in to their own receptacles or daisy chained together. I plugged in the first one and daisy-chained the other three with the connecting...
  3. Bmaker

General Ionics IQ0820B won't draw brine

I have a 20 year-old GI unit that worked well until last month. During the regen cycle, when it gets to the brine draw step there is no vacuum on the brine draw tube. In fact, it actually leaks a little water out of the tube when I disconnect it from the float valve in the salt tank. However...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks