Search results

1. mikegerard

Terry Love Cancer update

Sorry to hear about Terry's passing. I have been using this website for plumbing help for my entire adult life. I remember a blog post Terry had about the hypothetical Bill Gates bathroom of the future. He had great ideas for bathroom improvements and also a great sense of humor that came out...
  2. mikegerard

Moen Chateau, Help: Want to get a new trim kit for a tub shower combo

Thanks...was an easy job once I knew which part to look for!
  3. mikegerard

Moen Chateau, Help: Want to get a new trim kit for a tub shower combo

I'm looking to get a new trim kit for tub/shower combination. The house was built in the 1980s and the exsiting trim in missing. I think it's a moen unit and the screws are about 1 3/16 inches apart on the bottom. New moen screws are placed one in a 2 oclock and 7 oclock position so I know I...
  4. mikegerard

How far do PGPs need to be from trees?

I'm adding a new zone and moving some heads around due to an addition on our house. I have a few spots where the ideal placement of the rotors is near some trees. How far do the PGPs need to be from the trees to keep from damaging the trunks? I think I can easily keep them 10+ feet...
  5. mikegerard

mixing hot and cold water

I have an infrared EZ Faucet adapter hooked up on one of my faucets. You open the faucet and it turns the water on and off automatically when you pass your hands under it. Here's a link. http://www.dynamic-living.com/hands-free-faucet.htm It seemed to work fine in the summer but now it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks