Search results

1. L

Need help fixing ground loop

Srry I don't know what i was thinking. Its a wired headset. Sorry!
  2. L

I only have a wireless mouse receiver plugged in. Also the headset is wireless. I don't have any other electronic devices around. I use the headset for gaming
  3. L

Hi again, the new ac adapter didn't fix it :( But i was thinking, I use to use a USB headset, that worked great... If I buy a external sound card (connected by usb), Do you think that might fix the issue? Cuz after doing alot more searching around.. I come to the fact that the internal...
  4. L

Thanks everyone for your input, I just ordered a new AC adapter, which has 3 prongs and has a ferrite filter on it.. Hopefully it works, and ill let you know when i get it. Thanks!
  5. L

No i do not. but I will go and get one tomorrow and see what happens, I am also gonna look into the new AC adapter, what should i look for in it? Thanks!
  6. L

The Mic gain does no good (best when left at 0) The plug fits into the outlet either way, which means it isnt polarized? So i tried both ways and they both give off the humming noise... I use the headset for gaming so running of the battery wont do me very good for very long lol. Im gonna...
  7. L

Thanks for the help. Ya i wasn't sure if it was a ground loop. I dont know anything about stuff like this sorry. So with this switching supply in my adapter, is there something i can do to stop the buzzing noise? or is there other power adapters out there that doesn't do this? Thanks again!
  8. L

Hi, I got a new headset for christmas and whenever I enable the mic i get a buzzing noise through my speakers. After searching the web I found that I need to somehow ground my laptop to something inorder to make it stop. (I believe its a Ground loop noise) <--- can anyone confirm that? I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks