Search results

1. dodgent

Would it be ok to install a used Culligan Mark 412 Softener?

The lines and timer have all been removed from the tank so I will have to figure out what goes to what and see if I can rig it together to test it. Thanks
  2. dodgent

The valve & timmer are all there I assume the valves are good on it. My Father says it was all working when they removed it. I cant get a picture of it without moving some heavy objects first and I didnt plan on moving anything until I decide if I am going to use it or not. Thanks
  3. dodgent

Hello - my Father was in construction years ago and picked up a used Culligan Mark 412 taken out of a house they were working on. I live in the country and have hard water, I was thinking of using the water softener to save the money of buying a new system, is there any reason I couldnt use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks