Search results

1. plumbingstupid

Water pressure problems

I tried what you said. shut the pump off and drained the tank till i heard the swith click! the water pressure tank showed 35 and the air pressure read 36 so adjusted the air pressure to 33 and turned the pump back on! the water pressure went to 70 and the pump shut off! I started draining the...
  2. plumbingstupid

Water pressure problems

the air pressure guage would be where i put air in the top of the cold storage tank? right?
  3. plumbingstupid

Water pressure problems

Hope someone can help me! Several weeks ago we started having no water pressure! If you took a shower or ran the garden hose you would all at once have no water pressure! After waiting a moment you would have water again. Thinking it could be the pressure switch we replaced the old one. The old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks