Search results

1. Dano1001

Kinetico softener head rebuild with pics

completely tore apart the control head, found two pieces of debris, one plastic chunk partially blocking an orifice, and one chunk of scale like material. I am not very confident that this caused anything. I slapped it back together , leak checked good, and I will test the water tomorrow. Maybe...
  2. Dano1001

I am guessing that Kinetico does this to owners that dont purchase directly from them. Its too bad, they could have made a few hundred dollars from me, but now I am committed to repairing the unit myself. I will contact thier headquarters office Phone:1-800-944-WATER (9283) Fax...
  3. Dano1001

the tanks never came apart top from bottom, they just seperated at the o-ring connection. How can I replace the carbon? where can I buy it ? Thanks again for the great advice, Merry Christmas
  4. Dano1001

Quadra-flo problem I called the Kinetico service center, which was identified on the sticker on the tank (placerville Ca), they asked for the serial number, then they had a service man call me, but he never returned the call after I gave him the serial number, I even called him back twice and...
  5. Dano1001

wonder Quad Flow kinetico system doesnt use any salt???? I have been reading the posts here trying to figure out my next step in troubleshooting. I isntalled the Quad Flow kinetico system myself, bought it from a neighbor for $50. He claimed it worked fine for him, but he didnt feel the salt in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks