Search results

1. daveatthelake

square D Pupmtrol 20/40 Pressure Switch

Can someone tell me exactly how to adjust this switch? I have not been able to find a manual online for this product. I have to adjust it due to the idiot who maintaned our camp before we bought it adjusted the heck out of BOTH SCREWS to compensate for the air bladder in the tank that failed...
  2. daveatthelake

Driven well point check

Whats the best way to check that my well point is in good condition and not clogged. I suspect it might be restricted. I do not know how old it is but the camp is 50+ years old. The well head is 4' above lake level. the well is 10 feet from the lake edge. water level is 4' down. the...
  3. daveatthelake

Air at the lake

Hello all I hope someone can help. We have a seasonal camp here in Maine. the water for the camp comes from a point in the ground adjacent to the lake and is pumped to a well x troll bladder style holding tank. The problem we are having is that when we opened the camp for the summer last...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks