Search results

1. SwannyRiver

Hip surgery.Need to SAFELY elevate seat on Elongated Toto Drake 3-4 inches. Help

Centoco has 2 in and 3 in. seats that look like regular toilet seats. they are pricey but are the safest ones I've used.
  2. SwannyRiver

Stalnaker Toilets

Yes saw that thread thanks. I found the Stalnaker toilet for sale at Signature Hardware in Kentucky but not much info or specs..
  3. SwannyRiver

Stalnaker Toilets

Who manufactures this brand of toilet? I can't find any detailed specs. They seem to be only sold at one place. The attraction for me is the 18" bowl height.
  4. SwannyRiver

Kohler K-3493 Query?

Thanks.
  5. SwannyRiver

Kohler K-3493 Query?

Can the pressure assisted tank be replaced by any other tank from the Highline collection of flush type bowls?
  6. SwannyRiver

Tall toilet bowl

Anyone with any knowledge of The Convenient Height Co. model S toilet?
  7. SwannyRiver

New toilet search for very tall bowl.

I just measured mine, the bowl is 18.5" not 19".
  8. SwannyRiver

New toilet search for very tall bowl.

American Standaed did make a 19" toilet bowl. Centoco makes a 2" and a 3" seat that looks just like regular seat that might work for you.
  9. SwannyRiver

Toilevator + ADA Toilet?

Try the Centoco.com website. They have 2" and 3" toilet seats that attach to the bowl like any other seat and will probably work for her. They are very sturdy, look and work like any other toilet seat. My American Standard bowl plus Centoco seat STF height is just over 20".
  10. SwannyRiver

Toto washlet s300

Maybe I asked the wrong question? Removing the lid is easy. Because of the height of the lid it interferes with the grab bar above the tank. I wanted to know if removing the lid interfered with any of the seats functions via the infrared sensors. Thanks
  11. SwannyRiver

Toto washlet s300

Can the washlet be used without the lid? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks