Search results

1. buw

Switch for Active Sump Pump

jhoybus, So based on a sample of one your diaphragm switch lasted approx 330k cycles. The original Wayne pump (Lowes used to carry WaterAce but switched to Wayne) had a diaphragm switch sort of piggybacked on it. Coincidentally, that pump lasted approx 15 months but failed due to the pump...
  2. buw

Question on Zoeller Pumps

That is another good option. Thanks.
  3. buw

jhoybs, Procrastination rules at the moment. Not made a decision but I am leaning towards the Vertical Master. It is a lower cost and is easily troubleshot. There were some Linked In contacts at Touchsensor Technologies, (I think somewhere on this board) . I would chat with one of them...
  4. buw

Thanks bubb1957 again for the reply. I have not made the decision (levelguard) yet and wondered if you might be able to relate some specifics of your experience with the Vertical Master Switch. Can you tell me approximately how long one lasts in your application? Can you tell me how...
  5. buw

Thank You bubb1957 & ballvalve. I am planning an external switch and may bite the bullet cost wise and go with the touchsensor levelguard. My application cycles approximately 100k per year. More specifically regarding the N53 vs. N57. The N57 features a cast iron housing and I am curious if...
  6. buw

I am interested in installing a Zoeller Pump in a basement sump. Water flows in continuously. Considering either the N53 or N57 model. Looking for any experience with both or either of these. Thank You
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks