Search results

1. K-Rod

Gas Venting Standard Question

Hi! Bit of a long story but I'll try to make it concise. My garage had an old 80,000 BTU unit heater, natural gas, hanging in the corner. It was very old and last spring finally gave up... started setting off my CO detector and found lots of cracks in the flues. It was vertical vented, and...
  2. K-Rod

Toilet distance from main stack? (Canada)

So what do you guys think of this? I had about 10 ft of 12ga 2 wire in the garage, and borrowed a metal detector from work. I opened up the cleanout and ran the wire as far as I could into my under slab main pipe, and swiped the floor with the metal detector. Picked up a faint signal but...
  3. K-Rod

The more I think about it the more I need to make certain where the main runs under the slab. Seems I can work everything backwards from there rather easily. That will be this weekends project. Thanks everybody. I'll probably post back with some more diagrams when I get the location figured.
  4. K-Rod

Hey Folks, I've been browsing around here for a while and there seems to be lots of great advice so I thought I'd jump in with a question. I'm planning a basement reno and I was wondering what (if anything) the code says about how far a toilet can be from the main stack. I've just drawn up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks