Search results

1. Cliffy

Best Electric Heater?

1. I can't narrow it down to one source of water. We do a lot of work on home with wells, some with nice water treatment and some not so nice. When the TDS is high that's an obvious reason for a premature leak. But at the same time alot of the leakers are on city water from various...
  2. Cliffy

Best Electric Heater?

May I ask, have you been happy with them? What made you choose them over the other brands? I used to stock Rheem years ago but switched when I switched my main supply house. Was really glad I did when they started showing up in HD, seems like a slap in the face to plumbers. I understand it but...
  3. Cliffy

Best Electric Heater?

What is the best standard electric heater? Smith, Rheem? Bradford White? I'm a plumber in Florida and have been using AO Smith for about the last 10 years. For about the last two years the number that leak within the mfg warranty has been ridiculous. This month alone I've had 3 that were less...
  4. Cliffy

Case 3000 replacement advice

Thanks for the reply Yeah. Everything I read says the old case is 4.125 and the Gerber floor mount is 4.25 but there is no way the height or the condition of the drain until I open the wall. It's probably cast iron which would be hard to alter for a different configuration. I'd kinda like to...
  5. Cliffy

Case 3000 replacement advice

I have a customer that has 4 case 3000 wall mount toilets that I will be replacing as they need it. One isnt working right now and another one is on its last leg. This is the first time I have come across wall mount or rear flush toilets. You just don't see them around here. My questions is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks