Search results

1. txlandlord

Elkay e-granite composite sink - cleaning

I am a custom home builder, and our client selected an Elkay 3322 Harmony Kitchen Sink – Mocha composite (aka granite) sink. The home is on a private well, with water softener, and reverse osmosis filter at the Kitchen location of the subject sink. We are constantly getting water spots...
  2. txlandlord

PEX Manifold System Request

I am a desing - build custom builder. We have been using pex systems and manifold distribution. We typically operate each fixture (H&C) with H&C manifold valves. One of our design - build clients has asked that valve controls (both hot and cold) be limited in scope to one room...
  3. txlandlord

Outdoor Shower

I am a custom homebuilder. We built a new home for a client. We are also building a Pool Cabanna, Summer Kitchen with Pool and Spa. The Pool Cabanna will have an outdoor shower with hot / cold water, mounted on a wall. Can I use a standard shower valve with standard trim, or do I need to use...
  4. txlandlord

Drain Assembly Connection

My plumber used what he says is an alternate and code acceptable drain assembly. This home is being built in the county with no inspections. Typically, our plumber runs sink drains stubbed out prior to sheetrock. To finish he normally uses a male adapter on the 1 1/2" drain pipe coming...
  5. txlandlord

Toto Toilet

I am a builder, and our client (against recommendations) bought a display Toto toliet. It is a 2 piece, and appears to be a Vespin, but we have no ID as yet. The toilet came without boxing, instructions and nothing more than the tank and bowl (with all internal parts). The drain is in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks