Search results

1. wejones

Should flange rest on top of tile?

Each layout is slightly different due to where the tile and grout lines will fall. I had 4 tiles coming together and was able to cut a hexagon around the opening for the pipe. I just stuck the verticies close to where a screw would go into the floor through to the subfloor. Where a screw...
  2. wejones

Kohler CIMMARRON

Cimmaron-Terry really is being too kind. I'd like to offer an expansion on some of Terry's observations. Disclaimer-These are biased comments based on my not so impressed experience with the Kohler Cimarron toilet. Yes, I am a Cimarron basher. Plugs, you bet. Why buy an alleged high...
  3. wejones

Kohler toilet Cimmeron? or other

don't waste your money on the Cimmaron I face a similar delimma. I just finished redoing a bathroom and was looking for a very good toilet. The Ultramax is available in my area in about 6 weeks and the Ultimate is available across town. Needless to say, my wife is tired of the kids sharing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks