Search results

1. W

Price Pfister shower diverter

I did verify that the valve is installed upside down (outlet marked "tub" is on top and connected to shower pipe). The water pressure is low so not that much water comes out of the shower head when the tub spout is running. I was hoping there was some easy thing to do other than reinstall valve.
  2. W

Hose bib seasonal leak?

Thank you. Any thoughts on why it only drips when it cold?
  3. W

Hose bib seasonal leak?

I've got a Legend frost proof hose bib that dripped last winter. It didn't drip at all thru spring, summer, fall, but now with it getting cold its dripping again? There is no interior shut off other than shutting off the whole building (5 townhouses) so this bib needs to not drip. Thanks for...
  4. W

On the valve body the outlet that says tub is on top and connected to the shower pipe. Perhaps there's not a Lot of water coming out the shower head because water pressure is not great. Thanks
  5. W

I've got a couple year old single handle Pfister shower diverter (Parisa or similar). It looks to be installed upside down. When you divert the water to the tub spout you still get some water coming out the shower head. Is there anything to do other than reinstalling right side up? Thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks