Search results

1. SurfsupinHawaii

POOP SHOOT( My father used to call it this)

( I have posted this under a few headings, not sure where my questions should go and I need to make an offer soon on this house if I am going to buy it ,sorry about the dual postings) My wife and I would like to buy a house in Forest knolls in Marin County California. The house is a...
  2. SurfsupinHawaii

Cesspool in Marin county California

( I have posted this under a few headings, not sure where my questions should go and I need to make an offer soon on this house if I am going to buy it, sorry about the dual postings) My wife and I would like to buy a house in Forest knolls in Marin County California. The house is a...
  3. SurfsupinHawaii

how to install a frameless glass shower?

Its a glass enclosure with two walls of glass. I have not purchased the enclosure yet. It is the type that is frameless in the sense that it is a glass suround. Not sure yet if it is going to go from the floor to the ceiling or just have a cap on it. It would have two glass sides. just...
  4. SurfsupinHawaii

Frameless shower walls and wall mounted toilet, any Help?

Does anyone have any instructions on installing a frameless shower? I have checked them out and have a basic idea on how the install should go. Would like to hear from somone who has actually done it and has the experience to pass on the knowledge. There would be two walls of glass that meet at...
  5. SurfsupinHawaii

how to install a frameless glass shower?

Does anyone have any instructions on installing a frameless glass shower? I have checked them out and have a basic idea on how the install should go. Would like to hear from somone who has actually done it and has the experience to pass on the knowledge. Maybe a good website?. Thanks a ton.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks