Search results

1. W

Bosch 125BNG gas water heater-Luke Warm water

Turns out it was the water valve that was malfunctioning. I installed a new and it fired right up. However, I do want t thank you for all your help with this matter.
  2. W

Turns out it was the water valve that was malfunctioning. I installed a new and it fired right up. However, I do want t thank you for all your help with this matter.
  3. W

The slide on the flame regulator appears to be functioning correctly , but the water is still luke warm. Bosh sent me a water valve rebuild kit . I installed it and still no luck. Also , the tank will not come on now unless you turn on two hot water sources. (IE. sink and shower) Do you have any...
  4. W

Make senses.... So if that's the case the flames is actually what heats the water up correct? I was under the impression the water was heated as it passes through the heat exchanger. I thinking my problem is that my flame is not modulating up high enough to really heat the water properly. As I...
  5. W

Thanks for the response,I will give it a try. BTW....Can you tell me if the heat exchanger is suppose to get hot when the unit is on? Because mines is cold when the heater is on.
  6. W

This is my first post so forgive me if I'm in the wrong section. However, the problem I am experiencing is that my WH only provides luke warm water. The system seems to be operating normally. I turn the hot water on the burner ignites ,the flame is blue , but the water is Luke warm . One thing I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks