Search results

1. R

Well Bacteria fix

Hi There, I am very desperate and quite curious about your stainless rod and copper bacteria elimination solution. My perfect well since 1991 became contaminated with what I believe is iron bacteria as a result of me changing my own pump. I put the 190' of hose and pump on the damp mossy...
  2. R

Bad water after new pump install

My well is 198 ' deep. The pump is set at about 150'. It is 30' into the house from the well. Pump is 1/2 HP 5 GPM.
  3. R

I do not see any slime in my toilet tanks. The tanks are just slightly, I repeat only slightly, discolored from iron. I'm going to take Texas wellmans advice and chlorinate and then pump the hell out of the well. I'll also replace my tank. Can I comfortably go from a 20/40 pressure switch to a...
  4. R

Theres another thread on here about two guys who came up with using 12' of stainless rod and copper tubing coiled around the stainless and dropped into the well. The claim is that it does what shocking the well does, but it continues to do it consistantly without using chlorine. I'm really...
  5. R

I introduced the green stuff, little particulate pieces of moss that clung to the pipe after dragging it on the ground and putting it back into the well. I had somebody helping me wipe the moss and any mud or dirt from the pipe as it was relowered but apparently we did a bad job. I figured all...
  6. R

Bacteria in water system

Hi There, I am very desperate and quite curious about your stainless rod and copper bacteria elimination solution. My perfect well since 1991 became contaminated with what I believe is iron bacteria as a result of me changing my own pump. I put the 190' of hose and pump on the damp mossy...
  7. R

So the sooner I shock it the better my chances ?
  8. R

Have I ruined this well as a friend tells me? He said once contaminated I will never get it right again, just controlled? I changed the pump in late September and it started to slowly smell more and more in late October or November.
  9. R

Hi, I'm hoping to get some much needed advice. I have a deep well 195' that has been in place since 1991 and producing very good water. A little iron content but nothing that could be tasted in the water. 6 months before I changed my pump the water tested perfect. I have it tested annually and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks