Search results

1. C

Recirculation pump problems?

... I guess OP must stand for something like original poster. my bad...I figured it was operator or some other reference to the guy answering nishanf's question. back to the point...nishanf is probably not looking for an answer, I agree. I AM. I asked NISHANF what he did about it, and the...
  2. C

the OP didn't read the guys original question clearly (nishan clearly said in his original question "We looked for a malfunctioning check valve or cross-connection, but my plumber states everything is working fine", yet the OP said "You either have or should have a check valve at the pump."...
  3. C

did you ever figure it out? Nishan, did you ever figure out what was up with your hot water wait times for the 3 fixtures?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks