Search results

1. R

Pfister, Not Enough Hot Water In Shower

Oops! I was wrong. The single handle valve in the other bathroom is a Price Pfister.
  2. R

So, could this be caused by a bad valve in the other shower? How would I figure out where the crossover is happening?
  3. R

The new valve seems to operating correctly as far as the direction for hot and cold water. It is just not consistently the same temperature when you turn it. The single valve in the other bathroom is a Moen. My water heater is a standard 50 gallon heater.
  4. R

I've seen several similar posts on this subject, buy my problem seems to be a little different. The water temperature in the shower will get hotter when you turn the HOT water on at the sink. I've heard of it getting hotter when the cold is turned on or when the toilet flushes, but not when...
  5. R

Fluxuating water temperature

Fluctuating water temperature We had a Moen single handle Posi Temp valve installed in our shower about 4 years ago. Over the last year it seems as though the temperature is fluctuating on the hot water side. Some days the handle has to be all the way in the hot range, other days you can put it...
  6. R

Leaking shower head

I checked the plumbing. All pipe is 1/2" CPVC including the extra 40" loop that I added. The valve is installed with the word "shower" pointing up. I'll try changing to 3/4" from the valve to the shower head. Anything to keep from tearing the new tile out! (I really thought adding that...
  7. R

Leaking shower head

Yes. When running water in the tub from the tub spout, we get a pretty good stream of water coming from the shower head, unless you have it so low that it just dribbles out of the spout. We thought we could just live with it, but it is becoming really annoying. You can't even run water to...
  8. R

Leaking shower head

It is a Price-Pfister. I found the installation guide on line and it gave some information on how far apart to space each fixture. What I did was install an extended loop of pvc in the wall in order to make the run from the valve to the shower head longer. I thought the extra distance may...
  9. R

Leaking shower head

During a recent bathroom remodeling project, my neighbor installed a new shower and tub fixture for me. Since it is used mainly for showers, he installed the valve about chest-height. Whenever the water is turned on, it will flow out of the shower head, even when the diverter at the tub spout...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks