Search results

1. KraTToR

Help Configuring water softener

Ok, so I get the impression that you dont like my settings and that's ok, I didn't program it! LOL I'll check the resin to see if there's 30" of it. and my question is, how would you program it? Underlying reasons aside. :D
  2. KraTToR

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Apologies for not being more precise in my information. The retailer told me that it's a 32k system, I guessed that it was a WS1.5 based on a photo on the Clack website but i'm pretty sure it's a CI tho but really how do I tell? there's nothing I...
  3. KraTToR

Hi everyone! I have a 7 yr old softener that I need to setup/configure. It's a 32k grain with what I think is a Clack control valve. The sticker on the side say's its a F-30 (top) and F2-U-E (bottom) but according to clackvalves.net it looks like a WS1.5 or WS2 - CI. The city tells me that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks