Search results

1. Nhilar

Strange Drain Pipe Problem

Well that's what the diagram says...choose one and get a little of the others.
  2. Nhilar

Strange Drain Pipe Problem

So..I have a strange one here... Back at the end of October, a water spot appeared on the ceiling of the main floor dinning room (which is right under the master bath)..It got worse quick, so I opened the ceiling up and did some testing, it would only drip when the shower was on and draining...
  3. Nhilar

Help with CPVC Joints

I need some serious help here. I am DIY replacing a water pressure tank all the fittings and adding a backflow filter, my house uses CPVC past the water filter and PVC before; I have studied the cold welding of PVC/CPVC pipe. The general procedure as I understand it and for the most part have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks