Search results

1. A

Why is my fill tube diverted to flow under the foundation?

There's no floor drain in the main floor bathroom. There is a basement floor drain but its about 20 feet from where the hose goes into the cement floor. I replaced the toilet on the weekend but I'll leave the hose lying around for a few weeks to see if we get any sewer gas smells. If none...
  2. A

Student Project Survey on toilet seats

Does an odor filter seat exist? It could probably work using the same nano technology they use in clothes.
  3. A

Why is my fill tube diverted to flow under the foundation?

We moved into a 1980 built house and trying to figure our the purpose of this toilet setup. The main floor bathroom has a T-connector on the fill tube, the line going into the overflow is dry, but the other line leads out the tank follows the water supply line to the basement then into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks