Search results

1. Kevink1955

Petersberg VA well production

My wife purchased a slip and slide for our grandson and our new homeowner daughter says " we cannot use it, we have a well" They have been in the house 3 weeks and have never run out of water, I have them looking for an inspection report that may tell us what kind of well and pump but in the...
  2. Kevink1955

Water Heater flow restriction

Has anyone ever had a dielectric coupling (3/4 X 3/4 MPT) rust internally and restrict water flow I have a Larrs/Bradford White RV 75 indirect that devolved a restriction to the DWW flow. When flowing DHW you can hear a hissing noise around the HW outlet on the top of the tank so I am...
  3. Kevink1955

Bradford White RTV-75 Drain Valve

Recently installed a RTV-75 and have a few comments/questions The manual states that LockTite thread sealent is required on all connections yet the factory installed combination cold water supply/drain valve had none and it leaked. Removed the valve and 3/4 pipe nipple and sealed it, OK, job...
  4. Kevink1955

In tank bown cleaners

I know that many do not like in tank cleaners as they damage most flapper valves in less than 2 years, that being said and assuming I will replace the flapper when needed I have a question. Has anyone ever had any problem with the cleaners decomposing or making the plastic fill valve or it's...
  5. Kevink1955

Bradford White Residential PowerStor

Looking for an indrect 75 gal water heater, what do you guys think about the Bradford White Residential PowerStor heaters. The price is good but how do they hold up, I think I remember some on this site love Bradford's gas heaters. Can the same be said about the Residential PowerStor ? We...
  6. Kevink1955

Indirect with jetted tub sizing question

I currently have a 50 gal direct vent water heater, it's 20 years old. It's stll runing strong but it's time is up, want to replace it before it leaks. The question is since I have a fairly large jetted tub and the 50 gal just about does it if you are carefull not to use any other household...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks