Search results

1. satyenshah

CST746 Toto New Drake3 with Tornado Flush

I'm wondering whether it's possible to mix/match tanks and bowls between the legacy Drake and the new Dynamax Drake. Can a CST746 bowl work with a ST743S tank? Or do the holes not line up?
  2. satyenshah

Kitchen faucet nut won't budge for removal

hj: after all the effort drilling out the old nut, no Teflon tape on the threads of the new nut?
  3. satyenshah

Toilet rough in. 12"

The tank is touching the two front contact points on the bowl. The tank is elevated (by perhaps 1/8") from the single back contact point on the bowl. So, the tank is tilted frontward. Can't tilt it further backward because it's already touching the wall.
  4. satyenshah

Toilet rough in. 12"

I found out last weekend (the hard way) that the Drake II won't fit a 11.5" rough in even though it's supposed to. According to the CAD drawings on totousa.com, the Drake II should rough-in less than 11.5", but that does not appear to be the case. In my bathroom, the actual rough-in for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks