Search results

1. mrvf

Disassemble Grohe 28 536 Relexa Body Spray - discontinued style

I am about to pull my hair out. I have 3 old Grohe Body Sprays - 28 536 that are discontinued (of course they are...). I need to clean them and cannot take them apart. I know that they come apart, but I cannot remember how I did it about 2 yrs. ago. I thought sure I used was a product manual...
  2. mrvf

Grohe - Can't see how to remove handle

Hello, I have a Grohe 29.238 (discontinued) wall volume control mount. I've taken the thermostatic valve apart a couple of time. But, I can't figure out how to take the handle off the volume control above it. It looks like it should slip off. There is no bolt connecting it on the outside...
  3. mrvf

Problem with Grohe Grohmix Thermo valve?

Hello, I have a Grohe Grohmix 19229 shower faucet with a thermostatic valve 34419. It was initially installed in 1996. Gradually, over the past few years the handle became harder and harder to turn. As of the other day it became loose and spins but does not change the water temperature - you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks