Search results

1. ExcelPrem

Not sure what is wrong with hot water in my house..

I think underneath the slab, so they were able to find an alternative and cut a piece of the wall to find the leaking pipe, replacing it all.
  2. ExcelPrem

First off, I'd like to thank everyone that gave me advice and tried to help! It was greatly appreciated :) So the plumber replaced the whole pipe, he didn't need to dig and remove the tiles since he just cut a hole through one of the walls and replaced the whole pipe cause who knows if another...
  3. ExcelPrem

You guys are real quick with the replies. Thank you! We decided to bring a plumber in and apparently theirs a leak underneath the slab...from my understanding, they have to cut a piece of tile and dig to find the pipe that's leaking and fix it. Or option B is cut a piece of the wall and try to...
  4. ExcelPrem

Weird...about 3 steps away from the hot water tank(located in the basement suite) the tiled floor is quite hot, not burning hot but it's warm...that's really odd...could their be a leak..? But the floor portion around the hot water tank is normal.
  5. ExcelPrem

^ that I'm not sure, is it clearly visible at the top? I can take a picture right now for you.
  6. ExcelPrem

Sorry I'm not sure if I answered all the question but! I removed the metal flap thing and theirs a clear window of a orange/red flame, it seems to be burning pretty hard. So it is lit and I could feel the flat part being warm-ish.
  7. ExcelPrem

^ how can you check if the burner actually comes on or if the pilot is lit?
  8. ExcelPrem

Uploaded pics! are the dials correct?
  9. ExcelPrem

I attached some images of my Water Heater and the dials. Is one of the switches in the wrong place? It's a Gas heater. Thanks!
  10. ExcelPrem

My kitchen sink was leaking 3 days ago and we got someone over to fix it up. All good and dandy(he did cut off all the water supply in the house when he was fixing the leaking sink) A day after I noticed that the water is luke-warm...even when you let the tap run on HOT for minutes, it'll...
  11. ExcelPrem

My kitchen sink was leaking 3 days ago and we got someone over to fix it up. All good and dandy(he did cut off all the water supply in the house when he was fixing the leaking sink) A day after I noticed that the water is luke-warm...even when you let the tap run on HOT for minutes, it'll...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks