Search results

1. Hiperco

Help with Sewage Ejector Pump

I have a sewage ejector pump system that has issues with sewer smell. So, obviously it needs to be sealed up better. But I cannot seem to remove the bolts/screws holding the lid down, all four of them spin but do not come out. I've attached a couple pictures, some help/advice is appreciated...
  2. Hiperco

Help to ID Culligan and program

I have a Culligan softener that I suspect is silver or gold model. I'd like to confirm which model, and then get help programming the days between regen. It's currently set to 14 but I'd like it longer. (The manuals I found online don't seem to match the menu exactly and I can't figure out how...
  3. Hiperco

Help to identify this softener control valve...

Looking for brand, model, instructions, etc. Thanks!
  4. Hiperco

Dead Culligan Estate 2 - How to remove & what's next?

A few months ago my Culligan Estate 2 failed catastrophically with water spraying out from the control valve. I used the peripheral plumbing already in place to bypass it. Today I noticed its still leaking (slowly), which means my bypass valve(s) probably need repair. In the mean time, I...
  5. Hiperco

Old 4 bolt toilet with front flush exit?

The above toilet is located in my 1960's mobile home at camp. I realize a picture would help a lot, but I'm not at camp now :). I definitely have a problem, the vinyl floor is cracking and buckling around the floor around the toilet. Also the tank has cracks that have micro leaks. Definitely...
  6. Hiperco

Un-stick PVC Joint that got a little primer in it? (Kerdi Drain)

I'm working on a Schluter Kerdi shower, and installed the riser for the kerdi drain yesterday. In order to ensure the riser was plumb, I had the kerdi drain dry fit to the top of it, with the intent to pull off the drain once the riser was set. This morning I find that I CANNOT pull the kerdi...
  7. Hiperco

Rough-In for wall mount shower panel?

What does the rough-in look like for a wall mount shower panel? (Example below). These all seem to connect with 1/2 NPT fittings. If I wager a guess, is it drop ears with nipples to extend out the proper distance from the wall? Are there standard (or at least most common) dimensions for the...
  8. Hiperco

Moving Drain (& supply lines in the way) for shower

Hi all. I'm working on my remodeling my bathroom and I've been pestering the kind folks over at the John Bridge forums with tile questions for a while now, so I thought I'd give them a break and stop by here for a bit :) I need to move my shower drain, strangely it was located at the front...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks