Search results

1. Dbhyslop

Adding a utility sink

Thanks for the advice, everyone! It looks like I'll go ahead and send a pipe up the wall and through the roof. My hesitation was only that 1) it's cold outside and b) I have enough things sticking up out of my roof. I can always be counted on to do the right thing in the end, but sometimes it...
  2. Dbhyslop

Adding a utility sink

hj, I posted before seeing your reply. Is that a legitimate way to plumb one of these? In that case the sink drain is basically the vent, and would be no different from having a normal trap and just venting the Liberty into the room?
  3. Dbhyslop

Adding a utility sink

I have no problem running a pipe through the wall, but I'd like to avoid cutting yet another hole in my roof if at all possible. Unfortunately I don't think I can tie into the stack vent in the attic, either. If there's a way to saddle one onto this pipe, please let me know! I...
  4. Dbhyslop

Adding a utility sink

Hi everyone, I'd like to put a laundry sink in my basement with a Liberty 404 to send the wastewater to my plumbing stack. I've been reading up on the subject and understand that I need to vent the pump. The problem is this is a bear of a stack and I'm not sure how to interface the vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks