Search results

1. S

Fleck 7000 not softening or consuming salt

I attached pictures of the valve assembly. Check height was not listed. • The valve rest on the bottom of the brine well. • The water level is 5 inches. • The grid height is 7 inches. Just to clarify, since I purchased the house over two months ago, there have been several...
  2. S

I'm new to water softeners so I'll need some clarification. In the brine tank I have a large plastic tube and inside that is the filler tube and a check valve assembly triggered by two floats. (A small float at the bottom that appears to stop the system from sucking air into the system once...
  3. S

I just purchased a house with a Fleck 7000 system and have lived there for just over 2 months and noticed we have not consumed any salt. I’ve manually run several regenerations, confirmed all settings (H-18, all the rest set at default), monitored the system cycle and noticed the water level...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks