Search results

1. Patrick1

Sealing holes in sub floor

Hey guys, Every single plumbing fixture cutout in my house looks like this. I have discovered that i have a a problem with mice so I want to seal these gaps. Any suggestions on what to use to cover these? I am sure plywood would work but it seems like I would have trouble cutting it to fit...
  2. Patrick1

Type S Mortar bed for tub

hey guys, Last night I set my bathtub in a bed of mortar. It is perfectly level now but I am not sure how long the mortar needs to cure for before we can shower or take a bath. It is the Sakrete type s pre mix masonry mortar from Home Depot. I mixed it pretty thick it so I am assuming the...
  3. Patrick1

Uneven fiberglass Tub

Hello all, I have a fiberglass tub with a built in foam bottom that has become uneven over about 3 months. I have access under the house near the drain. The tub is not in a mortar base and was never adhered to the plywood floor (my fault). The tub is only about 6 months old and I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks