Search results

1. wellfed

submersible well pump cuts on and off with pressure switch contacts closed

Switched to the single pole 20 amp breaker and everything is working perfectly. I may be an idiot, or you may all be geniuses. Maybe a little of both. Thanks for the help everyone!
  2. wellfed

I'm not sure on the horsepower or the voltage. I saw a big red and black wire disappearing down the well and assumed 220/240 volt (you know what they say about assuming). 20 amp was the biggest single pole breaker in the box. Is that enough to run a 110 volt pump? Thanks a lot for your responses.
  3. wellfed

Its a 2 wire pump with no control box. The pressure tank and switch are both in a 5'x5' block enclosure with the well. The wire is 10 gauge and run is about 100' from the breaker box. Thanks for the quick reply.
  4. wellfed

Hey everyone, I just bought an old farm house thats been vacant for 5 years. The house is gutted to the bare studs and all plumbing and wiring is removed. I wanted to check the well so I dug up the water line next to the well and plumbed in a hydrant. I added a shut off valve between the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks