Search results

1. Brokersdad

The chicken crossed the road

Here's kind of a funny one to ask a friend. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the idiot's house. A couple minutes later, say "Knock Knock". he says who's there? your reply...the chicken. :)
  2. Brokersdad

Iron filter before or after

/I had a new well drilled about a year or so ago and my iron is about 5, magnesuim is higher than desires. I had my softner guy here the other day and we were talking about the rotten smell I get and some staining still happening. We started talking of options I have to treat this, one being...
  3. Brokersdad

Latest Water Results..now how to treat ?

I just had my raw water tested and the results are the following. I currently have a 1.5 cft fine mesh resin tank but it's about 10 years old and isn't handling the water very well. I have a 1.5 bath house, 3 ppl living in the house and 2 horses (in barn :D ) for pets. We do have a corner...
  4. Brokersdad

WSI-CI Clack Valve

Are they a good valve? I know of a system for sale privately thats brand new, never hooked up and i've been looking at getting into a newer unit from my Autotrol that's 20 years old. I am assuming this is the entry level clack valve? Any prices on what a new valve sells for approx ?
  5. Brokersdad

Copper leach ?

I built my house 17 years ago and ran all good grade copper for the plumbing. My well water was acidic (5 - 5.5 Ph ) and the last year or two I have noticed blue stain in my shower i'm assuming from the copper leaching from the acidic water. I drilled a new well last fall, have 7.2 Ph and the...
  6. Brokersdad

My water result and how to treat?

Hi all, So I mentioned in my first posting on the forum I drilled a new well. On my old well I had about 18ppm iron and 5.5 Ph, had to run an Ecowater iron removal unit and a softner, both of which couldn't handle it properly. I'm thinking this new well I can get rid of the iron unit and...
  7. Brokersdad

Hello everyone

Hey everyone, I just signed up after browsing here for a bit, I think this is the place I can get the advice i need. I just got a new well drilled and got my specs back on the type of water it's producing, I will post soon and ask the questions I would like some help with. Just wanted to say...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks