Search results

1. BillM18641

Cathedral ceiling insulating

We're remodeling our kitchen/dining room with a cathedral ceiling. We want the old-style beams showing. Its an old 1920's house and its a sloped roof over that area, no 2nd floor and the old beams from the original flat ceiling weren't supporting anything. How can i insulate it so the old...
  2. BillM18641

First Post: Navien tankless water heater question

Thank you Dana. I went on Naviens website and shot them an email with my problem, asking where i can get a replacement pump for it. I'll let you know when they reply back with their answer.
  3. BillM18641

I looked on Naviens website and didn't see anything for distributors. I'll do a search online for local ones. If not, I'll call Navien and see if i can get just the pump from them. I was thinking about bypassing the pump but didn't even think about the mini-tank. I saw it mounted above the pump...
  4. BillM18641

I just purchased a home that was in a flood. Basement flooded and 4 ft on the first floor of a 2 story home. It was clean water, not muddy at all. In the basement was a Navien tankless water heater natural gas system. Model# CR-201A-NG. Electric was turned off to the house BEFORE the flood. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks