Search results

1. N

Want to know best way to tie in new utlity sink drain into washer drain

So essentially I need to do something like what I am showing in the attached drawing, or am I misunderstanding what you are recommending? Thanks!
  2. N

So you don't recommend using the existing cleanout to connect the sink drain and installing a new one above the washer drain/vent pipe connection? My concern is that I will have to place the sink on a raised platform if I do what I think you recommended to allow flow from the sink. Just to...
  3. N

I want to add a utility sink next to the washer in the garage. I have already plumbed in the supply lines for the sink, but I'm not sure how to install the drain. Currently, working from left to right the the washer drains into a 4" pipe with a P-Trap then extends horizontally about 12" then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks