Search results

1. Dsalch

Best toilet for unvented install?

Great idea about craigslist! Thanks The sewer gasseshave never leaked into the house, I suspect because the pipe being filed with standing water and no other drains on that line produce what is essentially a very long trap. Odd.. But it worked for over 3 years.
  2. Dsalch

That seems an odd question. If I only wanted to fix this"properly" I wouldn't come here at all...I would simply call a plumber and pay him lots if cash to rebuild it all from scratch. Coming here I hoped that in the vast combined experience there would be a more reasonable alternative. If a bad...
  3. Dsalch

Let me say.. if there is a way to fix this RIGHT for a reasonable price I am all ears. It doesnt seem possible though. There is a cement slab, the drain from the toilet goes directly from under the toilet to the septic. There is nothing but a cleanout a the edge of hte house. No other pipes...
  4. Dsalch

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately the system read never inspected, and installed by a previous homeowner. There is standing water in the pipe, for about 40 feet, but not a full pipe most of the time. There is virtually no slope to the tank. The tank is not overd full and all other...
  5. Dsalch

The title was supposed to say UNVENTED install... Hi... Looking for some advice. I just discovered while replacing a toilet in our home that there is no vent at all on this line. Concrete slab, 3 inch line goes straight down from toilet, water sits about a foot below the floor. The entire pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks