Search results

1. Ehuddle

Control Box Question - High Current Trip

I had a problem with my well recently where the overload relay would trip at night. Some of you on here help me figure out that the control box was bad so I replaced it and added a CSV. Recently, it started tripping again. So I replaced the caps in the box just to be sure and called the well...
  2. Ehuddle

CSV1W Back Pressure Question

I talked to a well guy after I installed a CSV1W. He seemed a little confused and concerned about the back pressure situation since the relief valve is moved to after the CSV. I told him that I researched it and hadn't seen any talk about busted pipes after installing one and he said he guessed...
  3. Ehuddle

Pump overload tripping at night

The overload on my pump control box has tripped 3 out of the last 4 nights. It only happens at night and we wake up to no water. When I reset it, the pump runs fine all day and then it trips again over night. I have been trying to figure it out with no luck. I measured current in the 3 legs to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks