Search results

1. tsbrewers

Need help with fleck 2510 valve

thanks for all the help, I believe I have it correct now. I really appreciate all the help. Now to save the page as a pdf for future reference. :) Brew
  2. tsbrewers

You are correct, the tag on the softener says .50 gpm, 1.5lb salt/mn I am slowly catching on, I think I know what I should set it at, but I am still a little confused at how we are coming up with some of the numbers. So, if I do 32k (capacity) / 23 (hardness) = 1280 - 150 (daily usage)...
  3. tsbrewers

Ok, I have no idea how much salt it uses when it regenerates. I have always figured it uses less than a bag a month which I thought was pretty good and not too much. Again, you guys are all talking greek to me so far, but I am trying my best. :) , Gary, I will check out that link...
  4. tsbrewers

ok, so I just set the dial to how many gallons before regeneration? So my math, 2 people x 75 gallons a day =150 150 x 23 (grains hardness) =3450 48k (size) \ 3450 = 13.91 = 12 or so 12 days x 150 gallons a day =1800 so set the dial to where the white dots lines up with 18...
  5. tsbrewers

hey all, I come asking for help. I had a softener installed a few years ago and need help figuring out how to set the timer. Unfortunately asking the plumber/installer is not possible. I have noticed a lot of scale and other stuff that is making me think it isn't set correctly. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks