Search results

1. crcurtis

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Hi Terry, I was posting my problem in another thread - https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?44131-Toto-Aquia-vs.-Aquia-II-vs.-Aquia-III&p=317765#post317765 (obviously the wrong thread), however upon checking your comments in this thread it appears that you are dealing with my...
  2. crcurtis

Toto Aquia vs. Aquia II vs. Aquia III

He says it is 13" since that is what he usually allows for Kohler toilets...so either something is screwy or he has not installed it correctly. I guess I need to have him pull it and measure it myself. Does the Aquia II work with the Unifit Adapter?
  3. crcurtis

Toto Aquia vs. Aquia II vs. Aquia III

Problems with distance of Flange from wall for Aquia II My plumber just installed one of my many Toto Aquia II toilets and it is sticking out almost 3 3/4" at the tank. Obviously they installed the flange too far from the wall. I want to pull it back in but it appears that an offset flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks