Search results

1. S

Lost water pressure in my whole house after installation of a dishwasher??

How hard was it to turn off the valve - I aggree - you broke the stem of the valve
  2. S

Lost all water to house, replaced everything...... still no water

OK now were getting somewhere - There is alot of drought going on right now - Your water level is dropped. You good at DIY? If so - pull your pump. Its not hard but having a exrtra set of hands helps. You need a pipe wrench or pipe clamp in case while your pulling the well you get tired you...
  3. S

OK - Start me at the begining - Are we pulling water from a well or storage tank - Photos would help. If its from a tank - is the tank above the pump? If so take the suction line loose and see if water flows out Got a phone # - I can call and help you walk through system. I'm good at water...
  4. S

#3 Check rotation on the new pump - sometime new pumps are wound different
  5. S

OK lets clear the air - you have drained a tank correct? That means your suction line has pulled in any garbage that was left in the tank. If a sitck or anything gets hung up in a collar and holds there then you have matter build up until the pump can no longer pull water - try blowing out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks