Search results

1. Jdona11

Toilet malfunction?

I've had clogged toilets before and never had a flood. Never had to turn off valve behind toilet from it. That tells me it was more than just the clog. I do have a septic tank.
  2. Jdona11

Toilet malfunction?

He's 15, no toys were dropped in. When he flushed it did not appear clogged. Plumber that came to house said it was clogged. I am just trying to figure out what went wring since insurance co. wants to blame the flood on a clog!
  3. Jdona11

Toilet malfunction?

My son urinated in toilet and we left house. Came back 45 mins later to an inch of water everywhere! For insurance purposes I need to clarify something. A friend said that the flood could not have been caused by the clog, as plumber said. Friend said that if you have a clogged toilet, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks