Search results

1. pcrudolph

1920's shower mixer - American Standard Re Nu ? B201 or B202

Just a late addition to this thread: Barry Walter Sr. Co. recently made a fantastic set of replacement plungers to fit our B202 valve, duplicating the old ones that we had sent to them. (These are the fine-thread plungers, as opposed to the coarse-thread plungers used in the B201). The company...
  2. pcrudolph

Mine has fine threads just like the one in the picture. From what I've learned, the fine thread is on the B202 valve, and coarse thread is on the B201, correct? (I also contacted Barry Walters Co.; the coarse-thread plunger is now in their catalog, but they've never made the fine-thread...
  3. pcrudolph

I also have one of these valves that needs new plungers. This thread helped me identify the valve I have; thanks to all, and especially to 336flyersfan for the tip about Barry Walters Sr. Co! I have just emailed them; hopefully they can still provide these. Can anyone provide more details...
  4. pcrudolph

Kitchen sink vent problem

I don't think the drain is blocked at all. I've run a snake all the way to the main stack, and it comes back perfectly clean. Also, when I had the vent lines cut open, I could run the water full blast and it drained perfectly. However, in the basement the drain line does have a long (20+ ft)...
  5. pcrudolph

Could this have been a response to a different post? I have no leak problem. Paul
  6. pcrudolph

We recently bought an older house, with plumbing that was updated about 10 years ago. A problem we found was that the kitchen sink drains very slowly. When I looked at the DWV plumbing, I found something very strange: there was what looked sort of like a loop vent...but with no vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks