Search results

1. jayjones01

Pool PVC pipe leak

Thanks for the explanation Gary, now i get it. I might have a hard time finding those repair couplers here, so I think I'll stick with Terry's approach, it's more work, but should be easy to accomplish too. Again, thanks for your time!
  2. jayjones01

Pool PVC pipe leak

Thanks Terry, I think I'll do that, I like the idea of leaving the tee away from the concrete.
  3. jayjones01

Pool PVC pipe leak

Was reading about these slip repair couplers and still got some doubts. Let's say i cut off the faulty tee and now i have this: All i would need is a Compression Repair Tee (for side A and B) and a Compression Repair Coupling (for side C) ? Or would you buy a regular tee and use extra pipe...
  4. jayjones01

Pool PVC pipe leak

Our pool was loosing water and we found the pipe leak (this pipe returns water from the pool filter to the pool), so now i need some advice on how to fix it. On this picture you can see the pipe leaking water (crack is marked with red). Unfortunately, the leak is on that "T" connection and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks