Search results

1. S

Replacing Kitchen Faucet Pull-out Hose

Thanks for the reply hj, I haven't tried to take it apart yet because I don't have the new parts yet, but will follow your advice. Why do you say it is not a DIY task? Thanks, Steve
  2. S

Jimbo, Thanks for the link to the diagrams that is my model.
  3. S

Hi All, I have an older Delta kitchen faucet with a pull out handle with a leaky hose. The leak is about two inches from the pullout handle side, and is leaking right out of the flexible joints of the hose. I intend to replace the hose. Can someone please give me a few pointers on the...
  4. S

Stubborn faucet leak from under handle

Thanks for all the advice. So, it seems there are two thoughts here. One, if it is not the cam then it must be the ball. And two, try changing the O rings on the base of the faucet. I will give them both a shot. Thanks again for the replies.
  5. S

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I did use the silicone plumbers grease, I just used the wrong term here in the forum. As for the vacuum ball, I have not replaced that yet. Is changing the ball my best option for a fix? TIA
  6. S

Hi all, I have been having an ongoing problem with my Delta kitchen faucet. It is a single handle pullout, about 11 years old. Originally I had a typical slow, constant drip leak coming out of the spout. I changed the seats and springs and fixed that drip. Unfortunately, I then developed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks