Search results

1. sidey

Sand in filter

I've never messed with the tank - it seems to have healed itself at least temporarily but we'll still call the well drillers on Tuesday. Thanks for the help
  2. sidey

Sand in filter

Found the pump model - rated for 5GPM - it's a 4" with following ad. SandHandler Tri-Seal The Standard J-Class SandHandler 4" submersible pump features the new TRI-SEAL floating stage system. This new stage system improves efficiency and protects against wear when pumping abrasives (sand
  3. sidey

Sand in filter

Thanks - knew I should have paid more attention when they put the submersible in - I'm sure they said the well was 115 or so deep and the pump was left 20' from the bottom so I was surprised that we were still getting sediment. It's a 6" drilled well with a 20 gallon pressure tank with Franklin...
  4. sidey

Sand in filter

Hi, new here so please be gentle We had a submersible pump put into our drilled well almost 3 years ago and have had in install a filter because of fine sand coming in and plugging the washing machine screen. We've had a failry dry summer but thought that with the sumbersible pump (we had a 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks