Search results

1. szuba

Greensand System Installed... Low Pressure?

I have a 40/60 pressure switch with a submersible pump. Ok, so the website I purchased this system from stated, "The recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance is 5.0 gallons per minute but peak flow rates of 18 gallons per minute are possible. The backwash flow rate is 5.0...
  2. szuba

Any opinions on installing a second pressure tank after the filter?
  3. szuba

This is a brand new system... surely it wouldn't be clogged with iron instantly? I may run another backwash tonight and see if it's any better in the morning. Thanks for your input.
  4. szuba

Would that effect the pressure? To be honest, no i'm not sure. I followed the instructions that came with the filter and watched for most of the backwash process. It said to make sure it pulled in the potassium; it did draw most of the potassium permanganate but not the entire tank. That was...
  5. szuba

Hey everyone, I have a question. I just installed a 1.5cf Greensand iron filter last night and am experiencing very low water pressure. If I bypass the system, the water pressure in the house is fantastic. Once the flow is through the Greensand filter, I can't flush the toilet and run a sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks