Search results

1. J

3 options

send again I think I deleted it..
  2. J

3 options

Thanks, I know clack is better but is it 300.00 better then the autotrol? If yes then I will pull the trigger. If not I think the autotrol will be my choice. Question if a part breaks on the clack would you need to call a dealer/service call to get the part or will they just order it for you. I...
  3. J

3 options

I have three options for a new water softner. 1. Get a autotrol 255/760 installed 1 year service, lifetime on parts and tank. 2. get a clack ws-1 installed for the same price as the autotrol and only manufacturers 5 year on head and 10 on tank no service. 3. install the autotrol myself...
  4. J

New sillcock do I need shut off.

Thanks foir the info. I might just pick one up anyways..
  5. J

New sillcock do I need shut off.

Redoing some pluming and want to put a new sillcock in, do I need a shut off valve in house for that sillcock? Does it matter with the frost proof sillcocks is that just overkill. Don't have a inside shutoff now but live in cold climate and want to do it right. Thanks..
  6. J

hard water or soft for r/o

Thanks again, soft is the choice. I will only have one hard line the back hose line. The front hose will be changed to soft since it feeds the kitchen cold and the bar sink. Thanks.
  7. J

Thanks, so I guess soft water it is. I have the back hose on hard and the front is also on hard but the kitchen is on the same line as the front. So it might be easier to just make that front hose and kitchen soft. This way I can have soft in the front to wash the house and car, and keep the...
  8. J

just had a quick question. I am getting a new water softner and need a reverse osmosis system. I just wanted to know if you connect the r/o to a hard water line or a soft line that comes from the water softner. My kitchen sink is on a hard line so if it has to be soft that will require more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks